Web analytics can reveal just about everything you would ever wish to know about the people who visit your website. All this data can be yours by adding an invisible snippet of Google Analytics code to every single page on your site . . .It's as simple as that !
So, Specifically What Can Web Analytics Tell Me ?
- How many people visited your site?
- How many of those visitors were unique? (i.e. first timers)
- What keywords they typed into Google to find your site.
- How long did they stay on a given page, or on the entire site
- Which of your links did they click.
- What page where they on when they got bored with your site and went elsewhere.
- Which of your carefully crafted pages didn't they visit at all.
Web Analytics can be extremely useful but can also be a tad boring and geeky, so please feel free to call us on 020-8594 1320 and we can run through it with you in easy-to-understand layman's terms, or you can email us if you prefer.
Alternatively, please read on for More information ....