Testimonial - 11
When not busy designing websites, Mike finds time to run SEO workshops and seminars for sole traders and SMEs.
Within the last year, he has spoken twice at the Barking Enterprise Centre, the City Business Library and the East London Advanced Technical Training Web Academy aka ELATT.
Here is some feedback from a workshop he ran at the City Business Library. Mike will be speaking again at the City Business Library on Tuesday 10th March 2015. Low cost tickets and more details here.
From: Vaghela, Vijeshrie [mailto:Vijeshrie.Vaghela@cityoflondon.gov.uk]
Sent: 05 January 2015 11:30
Subject: FW: Feedback from your “Real SEO - What the SEO Salesmen Won't Tell You” seminar at City Business Library
As promised please find comments recorded on the feedback forms from your recent seminar. The feedback forms scored you nearly all Excellent Comments included:
- I enjoyed and picked up some interesting points..
- Lot of important info. Would have been helpful if internet was available to the trainer.
- Very useful
- Content was spot on and showing screenshots of computer was very useful Gave lots of good tips. Best to have 2 seminars: Beginners SEO and Advanced SEO.
- Very good coverage of topic
- The speaker has indepth knowledge of the subject & took time to answer questions.
- Very well organised presentation with loads of useful information and very helpful handout to take home.
- Well paced, easy to follow, hightly relevant content
- High density of very relevan information.
Once again, many thanks for the support and for helping making our programme so successful. I look forward to working with you in the future. Please do give me a call on the number below to book for 2015 or discuss topics.